Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The unexpected exciting news


So I mentioned in one of my previous posts that there were actually three being pictured. You just cant see one. Were you able to guess what I meant??? On July 19th we found out that i am indeed pregnant again. This was the same day we found out I was Pregnant with Gabriel last year. However I was 6 weeks when I found out rather than the three weeks I was with Gabriel when I found out. This baby is due March 15th. However, do to the complications that happened with Gabriel I am going to get a c-section. So our bundle of joy should be here near the beginning of March. I'm hoping we can pick a date at my next appointment Aug 28. so in the picture with KY I was about 4 weeks pregnant. This pic was taken the night I found out at 6 weeks. We feel so very blessed!!!




No comments: