Monday, August 18, 2008

How our family began




My name is Shanelle I am 25 years old. I was born in Rexburg Idaho. My husband Daniel Anthony Mele (we just call him Tony) is 22 and was born in Reno, Nevada. We both joined the Marine Corps in 2004 and were both stationed overseas in Okinawa Japan for our first duty assignment. We met shortly after I arrived in June of 05 and were a couple by the end of June. We have many beautiful memories of Okinawa. We miss it very much. On the 4th of July of 2006 we were married in the Urosoe city hall of Okinawa Japan. we were unable to get time off to have a real wedding so we decided to get married at the city hall and to plan a ceremony for a future date. well we are still waiting for that future date but I know we will have it one day. These are the pictures we took shortly after we were married. We had a fun time taking these pics. The ones where we are just goofing around or the poses we chose turned out to be the best because they were more natural for us. I am so happy That I met Tony. although we have our ups and downs when life is the hardest we are always there to comfort each other. I wouldnt trade our worst day for a day with out him. I may gripe but I love him and never want to be with out him

No comments: