Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My dream

I had a dream last night that I felt I should write before I forget it. Just since I woke up I'm losing more and more details of the dream. What I can remember is very little but very important to me. In my dream I was in my room and i said aloud I know you are here I love you so much and I could feel the presence of my Son Gabriel and another of my children as well. The part i cant remember is if the second child was in physical form or if it was just a presence as well. I believe that we are more receptive in our sleep to the presence of spirits that are close to us. I have really been struggling lately. I miss Gabriel Like crazy and i worry about my baby growing inside of me now. I think they knew I needed to feel them and know that the are both with me to comfort me and to know everything will be ok. The feeling I got from Gabriel was that of a protector or a Gaurdian. and the second presence was more reliant on me for protecting. This dream will always mean so much to me. I also had very special dreams just before Gabriel was born and after he was born. I will share these dreams with you in a later post.

No comments: