Monday, August 18, 2008

Our pets




I had two cats in okinawa. There names were Jap and Oki. jap was a main coon mix and OKi was a scottish fold. we fell in love with jap the second we saw him. he was a mamas boy he followed me evreywhere I went. Even if i just had to go to the bathroom. We got him from karing kennels which is like a humane society. We bought oki from a petstore. there was one other kitten. Everyone kept asking to see the fluffy one. Nobody asked to see oki. She looked so sad, and she was sleeping in her litter box so I begged the hubby for her and he said ok. We also had a king snake named petunia. but she was definately Tony's. I didnt have much interest in her. Although my cats did seem pretty interested. We would go into the back room to find both cats on top of the snake cage peering down at her. She had to be so afraid. Little did she know my cats would have been more afraid of her.

No comments: