Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to the PICU












In the very beginning Tony asked me how long I thought Gabriel would hold on. I said two months. So on June first a little after midnight I went to wake up Tony. I told him I was scared to lose Gabriel at home I wanted to keep the memories of his life at home. I didn't want my last memory of him at home to be of his passing. so we called Tracy and she talked to the doctor to see if we could come there during his last days. The Dr. agreed and we were there by 1 am. These pictures are some of our last photos of our precious baby boy.






2 comments:

Melissa Voss said...

Shanelle, he was so precious. I know he is looking after you.

Michelle said...

You left a comment on my blog, so I decided to check your blog out. :) I was so sad to hear about your loss, but I can really feel of your love for your little angel baby. He is so precious and just looks so perfect. I am excited for you to have another sweet little boy soon!