Tuesday, August 19, 2008

10 weeks already???


I am 10 weeks and 2 days now. A few days after I found out that I was pregnant nausea started. I seem to only get really sick at night but almost every night at about 6pm I seem to get sicker than a dog. The past few days I have actually been getting sick less frequently and it seems less intense. I think the hormones are starting to taper down a little which is good because I have lost 10 pounds since my last appointment 2 1/2 weeks ago. Even though I'm losing weight my belly seems the same size. probably because at this point your waist should have thickened a little. I think it will be awhile before I actually show because I still hadn't lost the weight from my pregnancy with Gabriel. So I will probably just look like I have eaten a few too many donuts for awhile. anyway this is me at 9 weeks 3 days.

No comments: