Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The happiest moment of our lives


So in July of 07 we had been together for a little over a year. Ever since we had gotten married we never really tried to prevent pregnancy. We believed that when we were meant to be parents heavenly father would bless us with a bundle of joy. After a year of not preventing anything and a lot of times trying pretty hard to bring a baby into this world, we finally went to see the Dr. Apparently I do not ovulate regularly which was making it hard to get pregnant. In addition to that I had a medical condition which could be treated in 3 ways. 1st birth control pills, 2ND pills to stop ovulation, or third get pregnant. Well the first to were out, we really wanted a baby. and the third seemed impossible since we had not gotten pregnant yet. The Dr. Prescribed me clomid. I began taking it in June and was pregnant by the middle of July. we found out on July 19Th when i was only three weeks pregnant. I though my eyes were just playing tricks on me because there was only a faint line so I went to my Dr and had a blood test done and I was indeed pregnant. we were so excited i ran to all my neighbors to tell them. and of course I told tony. I woke him up from a nap to tell him and he seemed a little dazed and confused at first but once he woke all the way up he was excited too.

No comments: