Saturday, September 20, 2008

visiting Idaho




I just returned from Idaho Thursday night. It was really nice to be home. We went camping for Kylers birthday. While going up the mountain on 4 wheelers we came across a huge tree that was blocking the path so My Dad and Tony (with a little help from Kyler and my cousin cassidy) had to chop it in half with an ax so it could be moved out of the way. They were exhausted!!! The ax was dull so it took quite a while but they finally got it done. we also took a family photo before Tony had to leave that following thursday. Then the day before I was supposed to leave (the 13th)We found a a jeep grand cherrokee special edition for wholesale price. sticker price is 16,ooo we got it for 10. I think the only reason we got such a good deal was becasue my dad had bought all of his vehicles from them. so anyway I stayed an extra week so I could buy and get it registered. Then Alaina and I drove to cali and she flew back this morning. The drive was long but it wasnt too bad. but I know Alaina was thankful she wouldnt be driving back.

2 comments:

Melissa Voss said...

Remember when I went camping with you and your four wheeler rolled down the hill and hit the tree! LOL! That was so much fun.

MeleFamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.