Monday, September 29, 2008

16 weeks



Here is my 16 week pic. well actually it was taken 1 day earlier but close enough. This was the recliner Tony bought me for xmas last year. I love it !!! I love it even more this pregnancy than i did when I was pregnant with Gabriel and I didnt think that was possible. I have had a lot of round ligament pain from the stretching of my uterus and the recliner is the only thing that I can sit in comfortably!!! but I am thankful for the pain cuz that means my baby is growing!!! and its not too bad just annoying feels like ive pulled a muscle in my side every time I move.

2 comments:

The.Packer.Family said...

You look BeauTifuL!! Is that the paint job you and kyler did?

Jared and Adrianne Blake said...

I second the paint job comment. Amazing how base housing ALWAYS looks like base housing!