Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gabriel would have been 6 months old







Our precious baby boy would have been 6 months old tomorrow. We miss him so much. Time has went by fast, but at the same time it seems like eternity that we have been without him. But I know that we will be with him again. I will live everyday the best I can to ensure I see him again. I wanted to share a few more pics of him. which I will probably continue to do for quite some time or at least at every birthday. I hope his story continues to touch hearts and change lives. You can visit his website at http://www.caringbridge.org/. type gabrielmele for website name and it should take you straight there. also I posted several pics and comments when i first started my blog so if you want to see more please check out my earlier posts.
In the first pic Tony was trying to let Gabriel's puppy Goldie come near Gabriel but at the same time he had to hold her back. She loved Gabriel so much she was just too excited when we let her near him that we always had to hold her back.
I love this 2nd picture because even near the end of his life he just still looked so perfect to me

I love this 3rd picture because of his crazy hairdo and the cutest look on his face. I think he was getting tired of all the pics.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that as a mother, I am so sorry you have had to go through all this. I'm glad you had a chance to get to know him before he passed away. I will pray for you that this pregnancy will be easy and uneventful.

alexis

Dan & Brooke said...

Shanel, of course I remember you! It surely hasnt been that long that I would forget ya. I am so excited that you contacted me. My heart goes out to you and your husband. I was so unaware of what you have gone through. I heart was torn as a read through your story. I am so sorry for your loss. Your faith really touched my heart and I appreciate that. I will keep you in my prayers. brooke