Friday, September 26, 2008

Dr appt

we had another appt Yesterday. I still have a complete previa. but it still isnt too big of a deal until I reach 20 weeks. so I am scheduled for another ultrasound in 5 weeks. If the placenta hasnt moved up by then I will be transfered to the high risk OB clinic and put on a modified bedrest. but unitl then just no lifting jogging or strenuous activity and no lovins for Tony.
I have signed up to be a consultant for scentsy candles so if you would like to purchase anything please let me know. My website is www.scentsy.com/shanelle. Im very excited and hope that I am successful in this. This week has been nice because tony has been off early almost every day. He is teaching a driving class and they are getting done very early. but things go back to normal on monday. I guess im on my own again for entertainment. Thats ok Ive got a lot to do anyway!!!

No comments: