Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ultrasound







So I had an ultrasound friday evening and The tech asked if we want to know the sex if she can tell so of course we said yes. He was so cute too watch. He was sucking his thumb and waving his hand and it even looked like he was blowing kisses a couple of times. Then she checks the sex she said well it looks like you are having a baby boy. I think tony was surprised becasue he was determined We were having a girl. We were so happy to hear we were having a boy except We dont have a name yet. we cant seem to agree on one. I like Jayden and Tony says he likes it but we will keep thinking. If you have any ideas throw them our way!!! Heres some pics of our little sunshine two profile and one where he is looking right at us waving. well at least thats what I say he is doing. He's probably really screaming let me out of here!!!

No comments: