Saturday, September 27, 2008

Im so tired!!!

Today I went around my neighborhood and passed out invitations to my open house on Saturday. It was very hot and the weight of the pack was getting me a little breathless. I guess I'm more out of shape than I Thought LOL. Tony came along with the dogs and kept offering to carry it but i figured i better just carry it in case someone wanted to see the products. I met some very nice ladies that said they will be coming. There were about 4 of them so I'm excited. Most the others just took the info and said they would see if they could. and a few asked for a catalogue but said they wouldn't be able to come. Even if nobody buys anything I just hope people show up so that I can get to know more people here. In Okinawa I only had a few friends which was OK with me because I was working all the time until I got pregnant. But once i started staying ho9me it was hard. Thank goodness heather and Connie were always there to entertain me or else I probably would have went crazy. Tony went to a football game tonight with our neighbor. It was a college game at the qualcom san diego vs Idaho. he had just said a few days ago that even though he doesnt like football he would like to see a live game at the qualcom. well he got his wish. But now I want to go so i guess we will have to make it a date one of these days.

No comments: