Monday, April 20, 2009

Papa Clawson


Elder and Sister Clawson came to visit us on Friday. It was a much needed visit as I was very stressed. Both of our vehicles got broken into that previous night and i was very nervous about living in this neighborhood. It was an overreaction i know but their company was much needed any way.
Our diaper bag that was stole was found at a gas station and turned into my bank. Luckily the thiefs were kind enough to leave my license in my wallet and in the diaper bag. so they only got away with my credit cards (which are now cancelled anyway) and our GPS.

While they visited Elder Clawson held Cyrus almost the whole time. I dont think Cyrus had a problem with that. He was Quite comfortable. I thought this picture was adoreable so I just had to post it.

No comments: