Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Annie and Cohlton





























Practicing with my cam. let me know what you think
My first lesson I have learned from these photos is to avoid high contrast areas. Next time I think I will have to choose a location that isnt shaded or pick a different time of day. And I think I will have to have them lose the hat to avoid shadowing on the face. Im gonna try using my flash with hat shots next time to see if that helps. If anyone has any more suggestions please feel free to tell me.

2 comments:

Melissa Voss said...

They're cute. The only thing is the lighting is kind of crazy. Just something you need to practice with and talk to someone about. (what is the best lighting etc.). But pose wise I think they're pretty cute.

The Mortensens said...

Hey Shanelle, Can I get your address?