Friday, January 16, 2009

Tony's surgery

Tony's Surgery went well. They didn't have to do the micro fracture so he should be off of crutches within 6 weeks as long as all goes well. I think he is required to use cane after that. but I'm not sure. So anyway he should be off of crutches by the time Cyrus arrives. Thank goodness!!! Unfortunately He will be in the hospital until at least Monday. The Dr said he would not consider discharging him until at least then. I don't like being alone so times like this make me very grateful for my dogs!! He is in a lot of pain but that's to be expected when they peel your leg open like a banana. His Dr. gave me a diagram of what they did. I will post it probably tomorrow or so. for now I'm exhausted and am going to hit the rack.

1 comment:

Melissa Voss said...

I'm glad that everything went well. Hope he gets feeling better quickly.