Monday, January 12, 2009

"Dang woman how big do you want your belly to get?"

28 weeks




With being sick and all I kinda slacked on the growing belly pics. when I don't look at the pics I don't realize how much I'm growing. yesterday I told TonyI dont think Cyrus is growing anymore because I don't think I'm getting bigger. Of course my smart butt husband says "Dang woman how big do you want your belly to get?" That small screen on our camera can really be deceiving! I really thought I hadn't been growing. But When I uploaded the pics onto my computer I realized he is growing just fine and I have the belly to prove it! Here are my 28 30 and 31 week pics. I'm really surprised I don't have back pain yet. So I'm really not obsessed with pics of myself I just love showing how much my baby is growing and unfortunately for all of you he is in my belly!! I didn't take pics of my belly with Gabriel between 28-32 weeks and my last pic was 35 weeks I really regret it now. I think I'm worst than Alaina with taking pictures I take pictures of everything!!! Gabriel has more pics than most babies do after 6 months!!!

30 weeks



31 weeks

1 comment:

Melissa Voss said...

Look at that belly!!! You are so cute! I'm glad things are still going well for ya. Oh, and about the picture thing... well if you haven't noticed I take a ton of pictures of Braden too (you haven't even seen 3/4 of them). They grow so fast even when they're in your belly. I never took pictures of my belly but I sure wish I would have.