Monday, January 19, 2009


Here are some pics of tony's new and improved knee! well... its not so improved yet. but once he recovers from surgery we are hoping he does much better. He was discharged late this afternoon. He is happy to be home and to my cooking!! but he is having a hard time letting me help him. It aggravates me because I dont want him to hurt himself more. but he doesnt listen very well (typical man). well hopefully he lets go of some of his pride soon. I told him he has to recover quickly so he is well enough to help me after my c-section. and so that he can hold his son without crutches!

1 comment:

Dan & Brooke said...

Yes, typical male! But I am not going to lie, my husband would probably rather the hospital cooking than come back home to mine... I am not too awesome in that department! Looks like things are going well with the pregnancy. I wish I was more like you and took more pics throughout my pregnancy.