Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ive been tagged

Tagged?!*
I am:so grateful I am once again pregnant:
I Know: My angel Gabriel is watching over us
I want: to have a healthy pregnancy and delivery
I have: a wonderful family
I dislike: hearing negative comments about others
I miss: My son
I feel: excitement and anticipation for the birth of our son
I hear: Melissa's blog music
I smell: chicken burrito yummy lunch
I crave: heath blizzard
I cry:over everything
I search: for ways to be a better person and wife daily
I wonder: who my baby will look like
I regret: the way I talk to my hubby at times
I love: my husband who has loved me at my worst and best and my family
I care: about all of you
I worry: about losing those that are close to me
I remember: when I first found out I was pregnant with both my babies
Ibelieve: Everything happens for a reason and we are never given more than we can handle
I dance: With my hubby and sometimes with the dogs (they like the peanut butter jelly song from family guy)
I don't: want to clean today
I argue: just to argue, sometimes I dont even agree with what im arguing about ( poor Tony)
I write: on my blog
I win: because I never give up
I lose: when I dont try
I wish: I lived closer to my fam
I listen: but dont always remember
I can usually be found: at home
I am scared: of getting a c-section
I need: to get all the way out of debt
I forget: that Tony needs comfort sometimes to
I am happy: with my life
I tag: Whitney Packer

No comments: