Monday, November 10, 2008

I am grateful for D



I am grateful for Dad's. I am so proud to have such a hardworking and loving Dad. he does everything in his power to make sure his family has everyhting we need or want. and and would never allow us to go without. I am grateful for my dad's unconditional love and for always believing in me. I love spending time with my Dad and cherish all the memories I have with him. I have always looked up to him and have always trusted his opinion and always will. I know he would never steer me in the wrong direction. Thank you Dad for all your love and all you do for us I love you!!!

I am also grateful for my husbands Dad. He has so much compassion and love for us. He treats me as if i were his own daughter and I really appreciate how welcome he makes me feel in the family. He does so much for us and would never allow us to go with out. I am grateful for the morals he instilled in Tony which is what makes Tony such a wonderful Husband and Father today. Thank you for all you do for us we love you!!!




Tony wanted me to add he is grateful for dogs because he has someone to feed food he doesnt want ( inside joke a friend brought us some food we didnt like but felt to bad to throw it away) and he is grateful for diapers so he doesnt have to worry about getting pooped on. i think im grateful for those too LOL.

No comments: