Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tony felt the baby kick!!!

Monday night tony and I were laying in bed talking. The baby was moving like crazy ( He is a night owl). I was really hoping tony would beable to feel but i was pretty sure he wouldnt bebale to. but we tried anyway. He couldnt feel very many of the movements. but then he let out a big kick and Tony actually felt it. It was so exciting for me. I ve been feeling him move for quite some time and all i wanted was for Tony to beable to share this experience. so it really meant alot to me. Its crazy when i feel him kick or move i get butterflies in my belly and goosebumps. It is so amazing that i am actually growing a baby inside of me right now. Life is such a miracle

1 comment:

The.Packer.Family said...

Hey, my blog is now private so email me you email address at whitney.packer@hotmail.com so I can get you an invite!
Whit