Friday, October 24, 2008

pregnancy update

I had another check up last week. I am seeing a new Dr. now, she seemed very confident which makes me feel much more comfortable. I asked her If I would still have to go on bed rest if my placenta hasn't pulled up by my next ultrasound and she said not unless I have more spotting or bleeding. but still know strenuous activity and no lifting anything above 5 pounds. But If I have one episode of bleeding or spotting I will probably be put on bed rest and watched even more closely. and if I bleed or spot a second time I will be hospitalized. So good news on no bed rest unless I bleed, but bad news if i bleed twice. I really don't want to be hospitalized. but I really feel like everything is going to be just fine. My next ultrasound is on the 28Th so we will see where it is then. hopefully it has moved to at least a marginal position.

1 comment:

Melissa Voss said...

That's good news. You are still in my prayers. love ya