Thursday, March 26, 2009

A love so perfect

Its 330 am and I am up feeding Cyrus again. he was up about 1 hours ago as well and two hours before that. and 1 before that... not our best night so far. needless to say i havent slept yet. You would thi nk at this point i would be so exhausted that i wouldnt be on my blog writing this but i just had to put words to my feelings and share with you all the intense love a child brings into your life. I dont know that words can accurately describe the joy and love a child brings into ones life.
As i look at Cyrus sleeping so peacefully on my chest I cant help but smile. he looks so peaceful... so innocent... I have butterflies and love running through my body and i dont want to take my eyes off of him. every little noise, movement or face he makes just brings me so much joy. He is perfect... A gift from God. The love for your child is such a perfect love.. although he cant give much back we still give all of ourselves. just looking at him and holding him is gratification enough.
I love how he will fall asleep so easily in my arms. it tells me he feels safe.
I love how when he is awake he studies my face. seeming to be reading me.
i love the noises he makes( even though they keep me up at night lol).
I love how he pushes himself up closer to me heart if i have him laying to low on my belly or how he likes to snuggle just under my chin.
I love his cry becasue i know he trusts that i will listen.
i love how peaceful he looks.
and i love snuggling with him when daddy gets up for work.
He is my world... my everything.I feel i have accomplished many great things in life, but my two sons are by far what I am most proud of.

1 comment:

Melissa Voss said...

AMEN!!! Isn't being a mom just the most wonderful gift ever! It is definately the greatest blessing you can ever receive!
I hope he starts sleeping for ya soon though! Love ya!