Tuesday, March 3, 2009

C-section. Please pray for us.

It started as the 9th Then changed to 7th and now the official date is March 6th!! I cant believe how close it is!! I am so nervous excited and scared all at once!! Please say a prayer for us. I feel everything will turn out ok this time. but a few extra prayers certainly wouldnt hurt any. If anything just for peace of mind on our end. Im so afraid of losing another son. I dont feel anything bad will happen but its hard for the thought to not cross my mind. Thank you all for your support and encouragement through this pregnancy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shanell, I am so excited for you! I hope and pray everything goes well for you this time around. I'm so sorry about what happened with Gabriel! Joey had a daughter that past away after living for 24 days. It's never easy but this new baby should definilty fill that whole in your heart! Take care! Love Nik

Melissa Voss said...

That's in 2 days! I'm so excited for you! You are definately in my prayers and I'll be thinking of you. You'll have to let me know how it goes k. And yes..I want to see pics of his room!