Sunday, February 1, 2009

I believe nesting has official begun!!!

I have become increasingly more preoccupied with cleaning and getting things ready for Cyrus' arrival. but yesterday was ridiculous. the sister missionaries came and helped me clean the garage. It was extremely bad so it took most the day. we still had boxes in there from the move that we hadn't been through. I had wanted to rearrange the furniture that evening but unfortunately Lisa my neighbor couldn't come and help me with moving stuff until today so all night all I could do was go over in my head was what i wanted to do with furniture to make more room and how I wanted to rearrange Cyrus' room, and what else needed to be organized. I just couldn't get out of preparation mode. So needless to say I didn't get much sleep. I have to say though now that his room and the living room are arranged how I would like I am very happy. now I just have organizing to do. My friend Kira will be here on the 13Th and staying for a couple days so My goal is to have my house Cyrus ready so that I can just sit back and relax for the rest of my pregnancy.

No comments: