Friday, December 26, 2008

4d ultrasound











In just one week Cyrus has went from 2lbs 10 oz to 3lbs 3oz!!! he is in the 75 percentile in height and weight. His femur is over 30 cm lng which she said indicates he will probabaly be a long baby. He likes using my placenta as a pillow. His umbilical cord is in front of his face so it distorted the images a little. I drank sprite and ate m&M's befor eth eappointment hoping the carbonation and sugar would wake him up. but no such luck. I though the was awake because he was kicking every once in awhile but i guess he is just a crazy sleeper like his mama. any way here are some of the pics

3 comments:

Alaina said...

What a cutie! Another handsome little man, can't wait to meet and hold him.
Love, Gpa Travis, Gma Alaina,
Shalisa & Kyler

Melissa Voss said...

Those are so neat... you can totally see him. He's bigger than Braden was at 29 weeks... and they said he was big. That's great.. he's growing well. I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to meet him, however keep him in there as close to your due date as you can. love ya and hope you had a good Christmas.

Ruth Roberts said...

I just loved the pictures and ultra sounds of the baby. He looks so sweet. I also love your tree and your house. Nice job.
Take care of yourself.

Love you, Aunt Ruth