Friday, February 19, 2010

I have been terrible with posting on our family blog. Photography has sort of blinded me to realizing every shot doesn't have to be perfect to be shared with the world. I think most people would understand that Every precious moment can not always be profession quality no matter how good the photographer is. I started realizing since i have learned more about photography i have taken less pics of cy because either the lighting isnt good or the composition wasn't ideal. but i really feel if i continue treating every shot as if it has to be perfect we will miss out on a lot so anyway here are some snap shot of Cy. nothing fancy done but hey he is still cute. He was helping mommy go through boxes of stuff and found daddy's old wrestling gear. im glad ive finally broke myself of the habit of tearing apart every picture i take even when im not meaning it to be pro quality . man i really miss my point and shoot. for moments like this it sure is handy.

No comments: