Friday, November 6, 2009

Going Private

I never understood why everyone was going private until today. I love showing off my baby boy so i really didnt want to have to do this but I had the scariest experience today. If i woudlnt have been prompted by the holy ghost i dont know that i woudl be writing this right now or maybe i woudlnt have my son t protect. I really feel that his interest was in me not the boys but I dont know that for sure. So i feel i need to protect myself and my son. I made the mistake of telling him my first name and i dont want him to beable to look me up and im sure he heard me callign cy's name. I have just filed a report so that hopefully If he is a sexual predator he will be stopped before he gets a chance to do anything to anyone. The officer told me this is classic predatory behavior and its good i called but all i can do is protect my family and do whats in my power. i dont want him to have anyway of finding us. I dont ever remember feelign thsi afraid before. even cy seemed to be pullign away from where he was. He was so eerie. I thought for sure the jumper cables he had in his hand were going to be used to strangle me. someone finally showed up so i took advantage of that moment to head to the car. i was afraid to leave that spot becaseu it is teh only spot i know for sure someone woudl be comign through( it was a bike trail) but when the other gentlemen showed up i figured this woudl be the safest time for me to head to teh car. Im proud of myself i didnt panick in a high stress situation if anythign i felt my thought were clearest at that moment than they have ever been. I analyzed different options and teh possible outcome before each move i made. and obviously =I made teh right decisions

No comments: