Monday, May 11, 2009

the best mothers day gift of all











So Tony told me i coukd pick anything else I want or want to do on mothers day. i think he4 felt bad cuz he gave me my cam and lens early.. so anyway i asked for a mini photosession with cy at the park and a lil picnic. so we went to this little dog park down the street so that mitzy and goldie could come. We layed out a blanket ate our dinner, then waited for mr man to wake up for our mini session here are the pics! I think tony did awesome






































1 comment:

Britt and Crystal Briggs said...

What a special Mother's Day! I found your blog through Melissa's. This will be fun to keep in touch. SO good seeing you the other day. You are such a cute Mom. What a handsome little baby. Hopefully we can meet up again before you go home.